QPP Banner

QPP Banner

Etsy Mini

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hoop Earrings & Bracelet - Pink & Purple

Earrings - Pink & Purple Hoops




















Earrings measure 2 1/2 inches in length.


I created these hoops using Silver Plated memory wire. I mixed Czech Pink 6mm rounds, Purple Lamp work 7mm, & Purple Glass round 8mm. I finished with a Silver Plated fishhook ear wire.


==========================================================

Bracelet - Pink & Purple
















Bracelet measures 8 inches.

I used Czech Pink 6mm rounds, Purple Glass 8mm rounds, & Purple Lampwork 7mm rounds and finished with a Silver Plated Lobster Claw Clap.

This is a memory wire bracelet, however because of the beads used I choose to finish with a Silver Plated Lobster claw clasp. So it will be more form fitted then the regular memory w
ire bracelets.