QPP Banner

QPP Banner

Etsy Mini

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Handmade Christmas


Secret Santa - I made this Memory Wire bracelet for my husbands Secret Santa for his co-worker.  I used Silver Plated beads, Clear Glass beads, & Swarovski Clear AB 6mm Bicone crystals.  It turned out pretty well and Kate really loved it.















Emily's Glitter in Blues - This pretty blue one was made with my beautiful niece Emily in mind.  She has an allergy to metals but the memory wire is Silver Plated which is okay for her.  Even though I only use Silver Plated beads I still don't like to put a lot of metal on her jewelry.  This bracelet has Swarovski Sapphire Blue 6mm bicone crystals, Swarovski Black Diamond 6mm bicone crystals & these cool Midnight Blue Glitter Glass Oval beads.


 










Melissa in Full Color - This one was made for my boss using millefiori linked flat rounds.  I think that my boss is pretty awesome & she has a very colorful personality so I made the bracelet to match that.





Sarah in Living Color - My beautiful niece Sarah loves lots of colors in her life. She is always willing to take a chance at wearing something a little different. I think she loves that everything I make her is one-of-a-kind. I made this memory wire bracelet using Millefiori rounds & Silver Plated 4mm rounds.  It came out really nice.  I had made myself a 3 wrap one a couple months earlier.




Nora's Blue Green Baby - This unique bracelet was made for my friend & co-worker.  She has supported my jewelry making & designing from the very beginning.  What I love most about Nora is that she loves my funky style.  I brought in a couple of my boxes of beads in to work & told her to pick some out and I would make her a bracelet.  From day one she fell in love with the beads that they call chips.  I have made her several bracelets over the years and each one is unique to her style and my creativity to create something different & interesting for her.

This bracelet is made with Green Glass Disc beads, Blue/Green Teardrops, Green chips, & Blue chips.... finished with a silver plated lobster claw.  I am happy to report she loved it.  :-)




Happy Beading!  I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday.