QPP Banner

QPP Banner

Etsy Mini

Monday, April 14, 2014

New Jewelry Listings Now Available


Bracelet - Sky Blue Crackle




Bracelet measures 8 1/2 inches.


I used Turquoise Crackle Glass Mini Tubes, Cats Eye Sky Blue Glass Tubes, and White Glass Round 6mm Beads to complete this bracelet. The crackle glass beads are so beautiful to use in a 

design, up close it looks like little stars are inside the glass bead.

Etsy Listing

*********************************************

Earrings - Astral Pink Hearts
















I found this cute little hearts online and thought they would make a nice pair of earrings. They turned out perfect.

I used Swarovski Astral Pink Heart Pendants and used a big Silver Chain Link to attach to the fishhook ear wire.

*****************************************

Necklace - Steampunk Gears & Key, Gunmetal Chain

Necklace measures 20 inches.

I found a nice mix of gears and combined them to make a pendant along with a key charm. I attached the pendant to a Gunmetal chain and finished with a Silver Plated Lobster Claw and Jump Ring.

****************************************************

Bracelet & Earring Combo - "Falling Leaves"














I call this combo creation "Falling Leaves"


The bracelet is a memory wire bracelet so it accommodates many wrist sizes. I used Green Barrel tubes, Clear Glass Rounds and Acrylic Leaves. I finished with curling the ends of the memory wire.