QPP Banner

QPP Banner

Etsy Mini

Monday, July 28, 2014

Necklaces: Murano Glass Pendants





Necklace - Murano Glass Pendant, Gold, Black, Yellow

Necklace - Murano Glass Pendant, Gold, Black, Yellow

Necklace measures 18 inches in length.
Water droplet shaped Murano Glass Pendant is Gold Glittery with a squiggly line pattern of yellow and black. I paired this beautiful pendant with a simple Gold Glass Seed Bead Rope Necklace. I left it simple since the pendant was so stunning alone.

I finished with a Silver Plated Large Lobster Claw clasp.

Etsy Link

***********************************************************

Necklace - Murano Glass Pendant, Gold, SIlver, Sienna

Necklace - Murano Glass Pendant, Gold, SIlver, Sienna

Tear Drop shaped Murano Glass Pendant is Gold Glittery, Silver and a hint of Burnt Sienna. I attached the pendant with a Silver Chain. I paired this beautiful pendant with a simple Gold Glass Seed Bead Rope Necklace. I left it simple since the pendant was so stunning alone. 

I finished with a Silver Plated Large Lobster Claw clasp.