I'll forge through hell to get back to Rafe, body and spirit broken and bleeding, but I'm unprepared for what I find. He's done what I can't: he's erased eight years of pain and betrayal. I don't know how to bring him back to me, because bringing him back means ripping him to shreds all over again.
- Can Rafe save Alex from any more harm?
- Can Alex and Rafe find their way back to the twisted love they have for one another?
- Will Zach find Alex and punish her?
- Will Alex's voice finally be heard and Zach will pay for the years of abuse and torture?
- Will Rafe be able to remember the 8 years of his past? And once his does will he still forgive and love Alex?
- Will Alex's father get what he deserves?