QPP Banner

QPP Banner

Etsy Mini

Friday, March 11, 2016

Book Review: Craving Lucy by Terri Anne Browning

Craving Lucy
(Lucy & Harris - Book #2)
by Terri Anne Browning
Kindle Edition, 146 Pages
ASIN: B00VSGUTDI
Source: Ebook - Own

Goodreads | Amazon

One kiss can change everything…

I wished I’d known that before I’d kissed my best friend.

Things are different now. We can’t go back. I’m not even sure I want to go back. I guess the question is….

What happens now?


***WARNING***

This book does end in a cliffhanger and will be resolved in SHATTERING LUCY in 2016.

**************************************************
Lucy & Harris

Lucy & Harris’s romance continue in Craving Lucy. Harris is determined to wait to touch Lucy until she is 18. His hormones are fighting hard and Lucy is tempting him in the worst way.

Harris is confronted by Jesse about his feelings towards his daughter and Lucy is still keeping their relationship a secret from her family. But once she turns 18 she tells Jesse about them dating and is surprised with how well everything goes.

After reading Catching Lucy you know that Tessa is a problem. I kind of knew what was going to happen with her character. Jenna is out of rehab and going to break things off with Tessa supposedly. Tessa has a vengeful plan to ruin Lucy & Harris because she is losing Jenna.

We also learn Lucy’s secret way of coping, which was predictable to me as well. Maybe I have a lot of screwed up people in my life that I can see these flaws and issues before the story tells me.

The cliffhanger is the revenge that Tessa applies to the couple. Now I know that all will be okay in the end because of the circumstances but we have to wait until the next 2 books are released for the conclusion of Lucy & Harris. 


Rating: 3 ½ Stars




Happy Reading!