QPP Banner

QPP Banner

Etsy Mini

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Book Review: Blood Bond by Heather Hildenbrand

Blood Bond
(Dirty Blook - Book #3)
by Heather Hildenbrand
Kindle Edition, 347 Pages
ASIN: B00942QCN4
Source: Ebook - Own

Goodreads | Kindle/Amazon

Hybrids.

If I had to choose one word to sum up all of my problems, this would be it.
Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to watch my best friend slowly becoming a monster. Without hybrids, I could let go of the mentality “hunt or be hunted.” CHAS wouldn’t be scouring the Earth, intent on slaughtering and using Alex to do it. Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to be on guard that losing my temper meant losing my shape. There would be no monster inside me, struggling to get out.

Then again, without hybrids, I wouldn’t have Wesley St. John.
*********************************
We left off where Tara returned home from Woodpoint Academy. Still unsure what Miles plan was or what action will happen because of his experiment.

We find out that Mile’s is correct about Tara’s blood being the key to saving George.

More hybrids are sent after Tara and her friends. The one in charge needs to be found in order to stop them. When Tara’s friends lives are at stake she has to make an important decision in order to keep everyone safe only Cord and her might not survive.

More hybrids are discovered and CHAS is on a rampage to kill all hybrids at any cost. Alex is a double agent working the system to find the right path. The question is will he take the right path and will it lead to victory or destruction for Tara and THE CAUSE.

This is a good continuation for the series. In the end it will link everyone together and THE CAUSE should grow in strength, Tara becomes stronger and more aware of her wolf and the changes that she must make. Tara also knows the sacrifice of her actions. We are still left with questions for CHAS and what is happening in the organization. 

Rating: 3 1/2 STARS 




Happy Reading!